Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Two New Videos


Over the last few weeks I have shot a few clips of the Sakura as well as some shots from the three day trip from last week. Here are those various clips tossed together in this short video. Special thanks to Bon Jovi.


Steph mentioned in an email after the train video was put out that she enjoyed that one the most because it gave a account of my every day life. She was right. I wanted to break away some from the photos of all the touristy spots I have been visiting and present something that represents what I am mainly doing day in and day out. As I say in the video, I was originally going to just film my apartment but I figured I'd go out and film around the city to show you where I usually go and why I find myself there. I noticed in rewatching this that I say the words "And so" quite a bit so maybe run a little counter to see how many times they are uttered and get back to me. The closest to the correct number gets a Twinkie! Awww, I'm in a good mood...they get one of those special Chocolate Twinkies. This one is a touch on the long side as well clocking in at over a half hour so make sure you have some time. Oh, and Megs, I have added a really cool thing to this one. It's called SOUND!