Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Megan Shirt Challenge!!!


So, because Megs has issued me with the task of showcasing her freckled face all over Japan so I can be met with strange looks from the Japanese thinking I am advertising some boyish looking revelutionary I have decided that should Megs which me to continue traveling about with her so close to my chest she will have to accept THE MEGAN SHIRT CHALLENGE!

So, here are the rules:


#1)
I will continue to bring the shirt with me to top Japanese tourist spots and other travels and have as many photos taken wearing said shirt as possible.

#2)
I will post these photos online to further my advertising of all things Megs.

#3)
I will keep calling Megan a small boy and make lewd sexual jokes when her face is pressed so close against me.

#4)
At the end of my one year in Japan, when Megs and I meet again, Megs has to put the shirt on herself!

Easy enough so far, hummmm?

#5)
I will not wash or clean the Megan shirt in any way, shape or form for the entire time I am out here. Yes, Megs, this is the challenge. You have to slip the dirty, filthy YOU shirt over your own body and you can't any type of protection on…Dirty Megan shirt…shirt to skin!



What do you say, Megs, are you woman enoug—No, wait, sorry, are you MAN en- no no, ah, yes…are you SMALL BOY enough to accept this challenge? Quiver in your boots, Megs, because me and the Megan shirt are a’commin’ for you in 2008!

What’s it gonna’ be?